We view our relationship with entrepreneurs as a partnership in which we leverage our understanding of the cleantech world and relationships with key market participants to support the long-term creation of value across our portfolio. As entrepreneurs ourselves who worked tirelessly to build the premier cleantech VC fund in Israel, we understand that it takes time, effort and patience to build a company, and we are committed to working with entrepreneurs as partners.
We have built a team of top-notch investment and industry professionals combining significant experience in building technology companies with deep industry understanding gained through decades in senior management positions at Israel’s cleantech leaders. The team, with broad experience ranging from executive experience in VC-backed companies and corporate finance to managing Israel’s leading solar and water companies, has joined together to build Israel’s emerging cleantech companies.
Our extensive network of professional contacts reaches across a diverse set of industries and geographies. We harness the full capabilities of our connections to provide our portfolio companies unprecedented access to key decision makers at potential investors, strategic partners, suppliers and customers.
We are as driven as the entrepreneurs running our portfolio companies. Our investment professionals utilize their connections, experiences and knowledge to give our companies the best prospects to succeed. We work closely with our entrepreneurs to help grow their companies, achieve milestones and penetrate new markets. Remember, we only accomplish our goals when our portfolio companies succeed.
We assist our portfolio companies to achieve their desired goals by:
- Partnering with the CEO and management team: we help our company managers to prevail in difficult situations and excel in calmer times by maintaining open lines of communication and guiding them to make the best decisions for the company.
- Shaping strategy: we utilize our managerial and industry-specific experience to help portfolio company managers develop effective market penetration and company growth strategy.
- Assistance in business development: we work relentlessly to cultivate and grow relationships with industry leaders across the cleantech sector. We utilizes the resources at our disposal to help our portfolio companies close strategic partnerships, follow-on investments and major sales.
- Follow on investment from key partners: we utilize our close ties with cleantech focused VCs and strategic investors to attract co-investors that add significant value in penetrating new markets and growing businesses.
- Prepare company for liquidity events: we work closely with managers to build successful companies that can achieve standalone viability as public companies or by partnering with strategic partners via M&A transactions.