If you are an entrepreneur who is passionate about cleantech and with a proposal in our areas of interest, we'd like to hear from you. Please send us an executive summary of your investment proposal to email@example.com
As entrepreneurs and cleantech professionals, we understand the time-sensitive nature of your work. After we receive information about a business opportunity, we make every effort to ensure a quick and thorough response.
We believe in transparency at all levels, whether in discussions with our investors, portfolio companies, or potential portfolio companies. As we make our way through our analysis and diligence process, we strive for transparency with the entrepreneur. Whether it's a periodic phone call or a once-a-week email, we work hard to maintain an open dialogue with you.
We utilize a multi-step investment process to help us partner with the best entrepreneurs with game-changing technologies.
- Initial screening by ICV to understand basics of technology, management team and business proposition
- Follow up meeting with additional principals and one or more venture partners with specific technological acumen in the proposed field
- Technical and market due diligence. Even for the earliest stage proposals, we seek out customer and sales & distribution channel feedback to help understand end market dynamics, the competitive landscape and the uniqueness of the value proposition. Technical analysis includes in-depth evaluation of the technical feasibility of the proposed technology by our internal team and, if necessary, outside advisers
- Review of management team to help identify strengths and overcome key gaps as the company grows
- Identification of potential value-added co-investors
- Final review and investment decision based on all of the technical, market, team and investment factors outlined above